Thursday, March 5, 2015

Face Tat's on Soundcloud

Yeah, I know. Christmas came early this year. Or maybe it's just late from last year. Face Tat got itself a Soundcloud page and one of the things we put up on it was an ambient piece we did for Subliminal Message #2, a little dealie thing/live performance/ambient listen-in that we were invited to do at the Tides theater. And it looks like we're going to do it again for Subliminal Message #4 at the DeYoung Museum for a month long residency. They're be more about that later, but yeah, Face Tat's going to have some tunes up at the DeYoung for a month. In the meantime, you can take a listen to what we did last year. For my part I did a lot of breathing and monotone droning on an E note. I think I had allergies that day and started doing the deep breaths cause I felt like I couldn't catch my breath. Eventually, I did catch my breath and I didn't die, which is how I'm here typing this right now. Check the player if you want some trippy tunes, bra!

No comments:

Post a Comment