Friday, October 12, 2012

What You Should Do This Saturday

I don't know what you're doing this Saturday, October 13th, but there is some shit going down:

First, you should come watch me read as part of Lit Crawl. Owl Magazine and Lit Crawl: MUSIC+BEATS. It's all writers who are musicians reading from their works. It'll be short, I promise. I'm ready for less than 8 minutes. And I'm reading with Blag Dahlia/Ripper/Jesus of the Dwarves.


It's at some place call Creativity Explored which I've never heard of, but is apparently up the street from 16th and Mission:


For the line up and more info check here.

For the FB event, if that's how you roll, check here.

The location is pretty convenient because right after that you can pop over a few blocks and see my band, Al Lover & The Haters, play the Moon Block Party show at the Brick & Mortar.


Set it going to be killer. Come and check it out!

And, as if that wasn't enough, if you can't make either one of those this Saturday, I also did sound design and collage for the talented Jessica Noodle/Rabbit for her immersive/interactive theater performance piece over at the Isle of the Noises.


I did some Metaphonic recordings. It's pretty dope. Come out and see her performance and listen to my sound design! There will be corsets involved! Corsets! As in more than one! Tickets here.

HOLY SHIT!!! I know, that's a lot of stuff. You best show your face at one of these events. There's no reason you can't make it out to one of these. You can even be home before 9 in the p and still have seen me.

No comments:

Post a Comment